Supporting the Full Spectrum of Program Implementation for Organizations
Builds provider competencies to implement and adapt best evidence practices and strategies in the delivery of public health and behavioral health services.
- Client recruitment and retention
- Training and implementation support for select evidence-based biomedical and behavioral interventions for health services delivery including: HIV Prevention, Substance Use Prevention and Treatment, Mental Health and Wellness Services, and Violence Prevention.
- For example: ARTAS [Anti-Retroviral Treatment and Access to Services], Testing Together, HIV Navigation Strategy, HIV Testing in Non-clinical settings, Sin Buscar Excusas/No Excuses, Social Networks Strategy (SNS), Choosing Life! Empowerment, Action! Results! (CLEAR), Seeking Safety, Cognitive Behavioral Techniques…… and more)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Peer Recovery Support Services
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Strengths-Based Case Management
- Patient/Client Navigation Services
- Program Monitoring and Evaluation