Employment Assistance and Employment Referral
The Employment Assistance program within PROCEED’s Family Success Center prepares clients for employment and links them to job opportunities with local companies. Services include:
- Resume writing and updates
- Job postings from area agencies and companies
- Direct employment referrals to area agencies and companies
- Assistance with completing employment paperwork
- Monthly or twice monthly job fairs with local area agencies and companies
During job fairs, participating companies conduct one-on-one job interviews onsite, with clients seeking employment. These job fairs allow area residents to meet with company representatives to discuss potential jobs. Qualified clients are contacted by the companies for second and third interviews and filing of hiring paperwork. Clients have secured jobs as warehouse workers, drivers, customer service representatives, kitchen staff, and restaurant servers.
This program is open to residents of Elizabeth and the greater Union County and is free of charge.
For more information on job activities, contact Dr. Srabanti Sarkar at firstname.lastname@example.org or
908-351-7727 X 235